Sunday, January 15, 2012

Simple nails for my Aunt

Hey Everyone!

Lately, I've been doing my Aunt's nails a lot. She likes having an accent nail with a rhinestone so you'll probably be seeing a lot of that.




Here I used:
Base Color - Casting Call/Rose Sage by Wet n Wild
Shine of the Times by Essie Luxeffects
Accent Nail - Konad M21
Rhinestone




I used:
Berry Boucle by Maybelline
Ring Finger - Konad M36
Thumb - RA119
Rhinestone

I'm so glad my Aunt asks me to do her nails. Sometimes I get the urge to paint someone's nails and I usually can't paint mine because I've already done my nails and don't like to change my nails unless I've worn it for at least a week. That's why I'm so slow when it comes to updating my nail blog. Don't worry though, I'll have lots of posts this coming week! :)

3 comments:

The Sneakerette said...

Great job girlieee! Both look like really appropriate manis. I'm sure my aunt would love em too! :D

Fitted Frames said...

First one looks very Chinese New Year appropriate o me ahahahaha. You're empting me to get some new Essie polishes =(

Jessie :) said...

@Fitted Frames I just bought 4 new Essie polishes! Gonna swatch them! hehehe

Post a Comment

All comments are read and very much appreciated! :)<3