Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Shine of the Times!



I used:
Base Color - Last Chance by Sinful Colors

Shine of the Times by Essie Luxeffects
Ring Fingers - Magnetic Nail Polish Whitehall Teal &  Trafalgar Square 
by Nails Inc.

I recently bought Shine of the Times by Essie Luxeffects and WOW what a polish! The iridescent flakes are 
so pretty! At one angle, it looks like a burning orange. At another angle, it looks like a sea green! Sorry the 
pictures don't do justice :( In times like these, I wish I had a DSLR. Shine of the Times looks best when you apply it over a dark polish. Let's say you apply it on a light purple, you cannot see the awesomeness of the flakes!

On my ring fingers, I actually went to Sephora and tried out their magnetic nail polish since I can't afford them yet :( I have to say, it is SO coooool! I seriously cannot wait to get them in my possession! They're so pretty!

1 comments:

The Sneakerette said...

ooooh i REALLY want to try out a magnetic polish! how much did you get yours for?

Post a Comment

All comments are read and very much appreciated! :)<3