Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nail Polish Haul!


From left to right:
School of Hard Rocks
Sew Psyched
Da Bush
Case Study
Thumb: School of Hard Rocks with Shine of Times on top
Added some branches for funzies!
I love all these Essie polishes! They're all just a great combo to wear as a gradient affect on your nails! They are all cremes except for Sew Psyched which is on my middle finger. It has a pearly shine to it. And obviously, Shine of the Times is an iridescent flakey polish which is so beautiful! :D


From left to right:
Mesmerize
Smooth Sailing
Size Matters
Lady Like
MOAR Essie polishes!
These are all cremes except for my middle finger once again. Smooth Sailing has an amazing shimmer to it and it's just so beautiful!!!!! All the cremes ones are really opaque! All you need is one coat! :D



From left to right:
Julieanne by Zoya
Yara by Zoya
Stop Stocking Me! by Sephora by OPI
Night Sparkle - Hello Kitty at Sephora
The first two swatches are from Zoya. The thing I love about Zoya is, I can never see the colors IRL so I kind of have to buy them blindly and let me tell you, I have never been disappointed! Zoya is super awesome!!! The first color is Julieanne and it's this beautiful bluish purplish glitter polish. The second one is Yara which I absolutely love! It's an army green color with a gold micro glitter shimmer. It's really pretty! ^^

The next two are polishes I bought at Sephora. Don't mind the middle one haha.
The first one is Stop Stocking Me and it's a metallic purple and is very opaque!
Night Sparkle is from their Hello Kitty line and once I saw Hello Kitty, I knew I HAD to get it! It's a black polish with gold micro glitters! Very cute! :)

2 comments:

The Sneakerette said...

omg wuaaattt you got DA BUSH tooooo! i was planning to get sew psyched for my friend at first, but i ended up going for da bush. and you have bothhhhh! *gasp* lady like is sooo pretty! i saw case study at the store today too, but passed up on it. geeeeez you're like the uninhibited version of me if i were to haul hahaha (:

Unknown said...

Nail designing is the latest craze among girls at the moment. I like your paint color but you use some branches for funzies! How can you make this?
nail salon

Post a Comment

All comments are read and very much appreciated! :)<3