Monday, January 2, 2012

Fitted Frames

Hey Guys!
Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! Yayy! Hello 2012 and new upcoming nail designs! :D


Here you can watch my nail designs from 2011! Tell me which one you like the most! :)

Since it's the start of a new year, two of my very good friends have just started up their own blog! I'm super excited for them because they both have a cute style and sometimes we share the same interests, like nail polish. Sometimes you'll find their nails on my blog as well! They are both girls that love getting their nails done by me. They make my blog possible for new nail art and things like that. :)

So if you are interested in saving money, makeup stuff, finding clothes that fit your frame (petite), and etc, then head on over to their blog and show them some love! hehe

http://fittedframes.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

veryhoney said...

Oooh I love the color combination!
Can't wait to see more nails x)

*following!
Honey from
www.HoneyfulLife.com

Anonymous said...

love the color.. jessie have you changed your layout and your theme? as i remember ur blog is all about make-up.. am i mistaken?
btw, please dont forget to join my ongoing giveaway- its the urban decay 15th anniv palette and more! pleassseeee...

Anonymous said...

Thanks hun! am i mistaken.. not really sure.. but i followed you again thanks hun! keep in touch!

Post a Comment

All comments are read and very much appreciated! :)<3