Monday, May 16, 2011

Laced Up Nails Using Konad

Hey guys!

So I was at Walgreens the other day and i was checking out the Sally Hansen Salon Effects. The one that inspired me to do this look was Laced Up! I figured that I could achieve this look by using Konad Plates, so I did! :D

Here they are!

Beachy Keen by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

Konad M57

The final look!



My right hand - taken with my crackberry

I used:
-Base Color: Beachy Keen by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure
-Black: Konad Special Polish
All flowers:
-Konad Plates: M2, M36, M57, M75
-Bundle Monster Plate: BM208
-Ebay Plate: M71

I know it's not the best looking or cleanest out there but I hope you like them! :)

Here's the tutorial for it!

1 comments:

The Sneakerette said...

girl you make it look SO easy.
btw have you seen the youtube vid with snoop doggs voice for the tom tom gps? cause everytime you said just like that, it totally reminded me of him goin yeeeeeuh, jus like that! lolol

Post a Comment

All comments are read and very much appreciated! :)<3