Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Diagonal Leopard Print

Hello! :D

First off, I just wanted to say hi to my new followers! I still don't have many followers but all 21 of you totally made me happy that you decided to follow my blog. :)

Anyway, here are this week's nails!


Taken with my crackberry
This one too. Can't forget the bow ring<3

I used:

-Base Color: Pretty Edgy by Essie
-Dots: Something Sweet by China Glaze
-Black: Time Out by Sinful Colors
-A dotting tool

So I wore Pretty Edgy for a whole day & I couldn't stand that it was just a solid color so I just HAD to add something to it. Didn't know what to do so I just did some diagonal leopard prints!

I should have a tutorial up soon :P But for now, thanks for stopping by! :)


Here you go! I know it's not the best out there but I hope this tutorial is easy to understand! :)

4 comments:

Hope said...

Ah, I love those!! Can you paint my nails? :)

The Sneakerette said...

Ooooh me likey. Never thought of doing designs diagonally before.

I awarded you with the Kreativ Blogger award btw (:

Jessie :) said...

@Hope Sure! :D
@Eileen what is that? ahah. is is real? ahaha, you're my favorite follower!<3

Nkauj Hmoob Chubby said...

This is so cool!

Anyways, I got linked onto your page through Eileen, now another follower!

Btw, I was wondering if those Sally Hansen crackle polishes work.. and thanks so much for your demonstration on them! I can finally set my mind at ease and purchase a couple!

MNT

Post a Comment

All comments are read and very much appreciated! :)<3