Friday, February 3, 2012

Purple Glitter Gradient Nails


Not sure if you guys could tell... but as you can see, I am on a roll with new posts! Sometimes I just get so busy that I don't have time to post everyday. It just so happens that it's easier to post a couple posts in one day. hehe. I hope it's not too confusing!

Anyway, this week I bought two new Color Club polishes. This one is called, Tru Passion. It's just a purple glitter polish. Once I saw this polish, I knew I was going to do some glitter gradient design. Glitter gradient/glitter tips just look so damn good!!! Especially in the sunlight! I love how it sparkles and blinds your eyes. ;)


Even though I've done glitter gradient tutorials before, I just had to make another one. hehe. Enjoy! :)

1 comments:

The Sneakerette said...

wahaha i like how your posts just blew up my reader! :D
this is really gorgeous, i like how there's a definite edge to the tips. it makes the look a lot cleaner imo (:

Post a Comment

All comments are read and very much appreciated! :)<3