Friday, February 3, 2012

Goodies from HailNails & Two OPI swatches!







From Left to Right:
Divine Swine by OPI
Bloomsbury Square by Nails Inc.
Turquoise & Caicos by Essie
Two coats each!
Sephora by OPI collection
From Left to Right:
Just A Little Dangerous
It's Bouquet With Me - two coats
Let Them Eat Fruitcake
Dear Diary
So here are all the goodies that I got from HailNails! I was very surprised that I won their giveaway. It was super nice of them to hold a giveaway such as this one!
I'm also really glad that I didn't get Turquoise & Caicos by Essie because I have been eyeing that polish for months now!
Let Them Eat Fruitcake by Sephora by OPI is absolutely lovely! It's a silver polish with little hints of purple! Very very nice color.

Left to Right:
I'd Like To Thank...
Fly (Nicki Minaj Collection)

I'm not too crazy about I'd Like To Thank... but it's still a nice color.
Fly is definitely a bright crazy Nicki Minaj color. Very Opaque!

1 comments:

Juhi said...

I love the color of OPI nail polish. They produce unique colors.

Post a Comment

All comments are read and very much appreciated! :)<3