Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Nails using Bundlemonster




taken with my bb

My Halloweenie Nails! :D
I used:
Pointer - Base Color: Black Creme by Wet n Wild
Middle - Base Color: Envy with Green by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Ring - Base Color: Sunnyside Up by Wet n Wild with Creepy Pumpkin on top by Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Collection
Pinky & Thumb - Base Color: In My Red High Heels by Icing
Bundlemonster Plates: BM13, BM209, BM213, BM222, BM223
Black and White Konad Special Polish
This is so cute! I really love how it came out! :D


3 comments:

aoana said...

Thanks for you joined my blog
I signed to you too:)
kisses

Lydia said...

The ghost wearing the witches hat is so cute!

The Sneakerette said...

This is so cute!!!! At first I wasn't sure where you were going with all the colors, but you tied the theme together perfectly :D And you know me, I loveeee all the colors! :DD

Post a Comment

All comments are read and very much appreciated! :)<3