Friday, April 6, 2012

Daisy Nails!


OKAAYYY! So these are my daisy nails and is my FIRST attempt at this design! Kind of looks like sunflowers lol! But I was pretty much just experimenting. Great for the spring! :D

I used:
Cinderella by Sinful Colors (SO PRETTYYYY!!!)
Something Sweet by China Glaze with Glass Pink by Sinful Colors on top
White Acrylic Paint from Michael's
Happy Go Lucky by China Glaze

So Cinderella is such a cute color! I wish I bought the whole Spring collection from Sinful Colors. Love the duo shimmer! SO PRETTYYY T____T

3 comments:

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

These are so cute!

The Sneakerette said...

this is so soft and spring-y, i love this one as well :D

Gold For Runescape said...

The place else may anybody get that type of info
in such a perfect method of writing? I have a presentation subsequent
week, and I am at the look for such information.cheap rs gold
Billig WOW Gold Kaufen

Post a Comment

All comments are read and very much appreciated! :)<3