Friday, March 25, 2011

My Blue Floral Nails

So as you can tell from my past few posts, I've been doing the same floral design with different base colors. This design really looks good with any nice solid color, preferably a pastel color. But it's super cute! My nails almost look fake and my friends keep asking me if I did them myself, which I did. Silly them.

These are all the things I used!
For Audrey by  China Glaze

Add stripes on any nail you'd like. I chose the ring finger. White Stripes - Bad Chick by Sinful Colors

I mixed two polishes. Dreamy Poppy by Wet n Wild & Snow Me White by Sinful Colors. Dipped my bobby pin in the middle of the two polishes to get that two toned flower.
Add some leaves! Leaves - Tree Hugger by China Glaze



Super cute! I love this design! It's really simple! If you want to know how to do these nails, just watch my tutorial! Click here :) Just to let you guys know, my nails and the design came out so much better than my little cousin's. hehe :P


10 comments:

Anna said...

love it!

Linda said...

Pretty!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute design that will be great for summer! I can't wait to try this! :)
--Ciara

Meelika said...

Thank you for this tutorial. It is so cute n_n

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

hi!! i just found your through pinterest... you are amazing girl! i love it so much and i'm your newest follower! :) have a great week!

Sarah said...

I'm still obsessed with this design! It's the best floral nail design I've ever found and I love that it was simple to follow and I was also able to post it. Thank you!

www.thebellainsider.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Love this! I think I'll try it out. Thanks for the tutorial. :)

Aida said...

i just found your tutorial on pinterest and i already tried it. very cute and easy. i hope you don't mind but i posted the link to your tutorial next to the pictures of my nails on my blog :D

http://handmade-by-aida.blogspot.com/2011/10/pretty-nails-tutorial.html

Rainbow said...

I love love LOVE this! It's so simple yet amazingly pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

your ideas are just amazing , i luved the way u make flowers, i'll try :)

Post a Comment

All comments are read and very much appreciated! :)<3