Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sneak Peak of My Holiday Nails! :D



I will definitely be doing nail tutorials of a couple of these designs! Tried them for the first time and I love it! :D Which one do you like? :)

6 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, I love it, expecially middle finger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh my gosh i totally LOVE the blue gradient snowflake one to death!!! you really outdid yourself this time (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG please put out a tutorial for the snowflake & holly design please! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snowflakes look great! You should do the 31 day nail art challenge. I'm sure you'd come up with awesome designs! =) Ooo omg just saw me on your blogroll. lol I am honored! Thank you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally in love with the snowflakes design, it's sooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated! :)<3